Who We Are
Since 1985, McLeod Software has provided powerful transportation management and trucking software solutions to the trucking industry. These solutions, developed entirely by our company, are comprehensive and support integration with a broad array of complimentary logistics products.
We are the leader when it comes to software for trucking dispatch operations management, freight brokerage management, fleet management, document imaging, workflow, EDI, and business process automation solutions for trucking, freight brokerage, third party logistics, and shipper companies in the United States.
With an established base of more than 1,100 active customers throughout North America, McLeod Software is dedicated solely to the transportation industry. This focus means we have a deep understanding of the needs and intricate details involved in carrier, broker, and freight management businesses of all types.
Participation in the trucking and brokerage industry is extremely important to McLeod Software. We have always believed that we benefit beyond our investment from our active participation in the industry's most important organizations. In addition to national organizations like the ATA, TCA, TIA, AFTC, NTTC, and NPTC we belong to and participate in over 20 state and regional organizations.
Over 35 Years Strong
McLeod Software is based in Birmingham, AL and has been serving the trucking industry for over 35 years. If you are a software professional, come join us. If you are a trucking carrier, broker, 3PL, or logistics services provider, let us show you how we can add value for your business.
McLeod Software is over 500 team members strong!
- 155 of our people came to McLeod Software from careers in the transportation industry, and their average tenure in our industry is 17.8 years.
- 297 of our people joined us from other technology companies, and have an average tenure at software companies of 19.3 years.
- 22 team members are Certified Transportation Brokers (CTB) from the TIA
- 5 team members are Certified Transportation Professionals (CTP) from the NPTC
- 14 of our team members are Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- 26 of our team members hold a current Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- 36 of our team members are Certified Java Developers
- 67 of our team members hold a Master's Degree
- 6 of our team members hold PhD’s