Carrier Web Portal
McLeod’s Carrier Web Portal gives you your own branded internet portal into your PowerBroker system, and makes it easy for your carriers to work with you online at any time of the day.
You gain multiple advantages from being connected in this way. It greatly reduces the time your staff spends on the phone handling various chores, freeing them up to spend more time on work that enhances revenue and boosts growth. You also create stickier relationships with carriers. Online access makes life easier for your customers in a variety of ways. Your people are more productive, your carriers are happier, and your bottom line is improved.
Once securely logged into your online environment provided by the McLeod Internet Portal, it’s easy to navigate and conduct business as desired. Each company has access to information that pertains only to your business relationship with that company.
- Carriers can view available orders that have been offered. By utilizing the Private Notification Network within LoadMaster, orders can be offered directly to specified carriers and viewed using the internet module.
- Carriers can either enter their available tractors online or upload a spreadsheet with their available tractors and locations. You can now make offers to carriers based on these locations of available tractors.
- Review order history, assigned and delivered orders
- View Settlement Summary Information
- Carriers have the ability to attach images (Bill of Lading, delivery receipts, tolls, weight tickets, invoices) on their delivered orders. This can help speed up the settlement and billing and billing processing time.
- Request Advances and Quick Pay
- Carriers can dispatch and add callin records on their assigned orders