McLeod Freight Management Solutions
With McLeod FMS you get a comprehensive solution with software tools for bid procurement, order management, load optimization, and load execution that work together to ensure that you’re managing your freight in the most efficient and effective ways possible.
- Create a network of carriers to profitably cover your lanes of operation.
- Measure performance, profitability and savings for your clients.
- Find the optimal delivery mode for each and every order.
- Manage cost and revenue automatically or on individual loads as needed.
- Increase productivity of staff by automating the load execution process.
- Utilize Dock Scheduling to manage staff, docks and driver wait time.
- Provide consolidation services to multiple customers, while accommodating individual contracted rates.
- Accounting interface with McLeod Load Master as well as other packages.
- Eliminate IT overhead by using a cloud-based TMS system.
How the McLeod FMS tools work:
The Bid Procurement tool within McLeod FMS gathers critical data from your clients and carriers, and then uses optimization algorithms to devise the best match between both the client and carrier networks. By optimizing the freight procurement process, McLeod FMS can offer carriers the best possible lanes for their business. This boosts efficiency and saves them money, enabling them to offer better rates. This strengthens your business relationship with clients and carriers.
The Load Optimization tool can help make the job of building loads much easier. You set the parameters based on your business needs, provide the system with your order data, and let the Load Optimization tool make the appropriate calculations automatically. In just a few minutes you have a list of potential optimized loads awaiting your approval. This tool makes it possible to compare direct moves, continuous moves, cross-docked moves and pool point consolidation. You can run “what if” scenarios to see which solutions are the best fit for your network. This ensures that you will maximize the efficiency and savings of your load execution.
The Load Execution tool brings it all together by automating the tendering process and much of the operational work of managing shipments. The software makes it possible for you to manage by exception, while also giving you the ability to track individual loads as needed. Preemptive notifications of potential issues help ensure that all parties in the execution cycle are informed based on your settings and preferences. The labor savings allow you to increase your freight volume without needing to add more staff. Instead of reacting to issues you take proactive measures to ensure quality service and communication.