Reduce your DSO and improve cash flow by automating your collections process.
Is your business sacrificing productivity and valuable resources to manage overdue invoices? The manual process of managing past-due invoices requires dedicated personnel and costly time in an attempt to follow-up with those customers.
With Logix Solutions Automated Collections, McLeod gives you the automation to get this work done faster and more efficiently. This solution provides a process to communicate with the customer, based on a defined schedule and the age of their delinquent account. During this process, “Interactive” outstanding payment summaries are automatically created and emailed to customers.
- Reduce DSO and increase cash flow
- Gain visibility of customer payment trends
- Fully automate the collections process with preset and consistent customer notifications
- Eliminate non-value added work in the process for your collections team
- Get better visibility of collection activities
- Standardize your repeatable collection process
- Get more work done in fewer hours
- Scheduled automated reminder with failure to pay emails and links to rendition packet
- Get greater detail to complement aged accounts receivable report, collections report, customer statement, collection call history report, short pay report and invoiced due report