McLeod AI Truck Racing League
On September 16, 2019, McLeod Software announced the creation of the AI Truck Racing League (AITRL), a new organization focused on advancing the understanding of Machine Learning technology in the transportation industry.
We invite transportation companies and allied suppliers to experience the excitement of racing mixed with the thrill of teaching an inanimate object how to think.
- To educate members on Machine Learning
- To create a community of collaboration
- Create a competitive and fun racing experience
Who Can Participate?
- Beginners to experts in Machine Learning/Programming
- Racing fans
- All skill levels and age groups (including your kids)
Each member of AITRL will have their own intra-company team which will train virtual trucks as they hone their AI models. Each member team will produce a champion by racing their virtually trained trucks on a virtual track with a 1/18 scale semi-truck. These champions will represent their member team in inter-company competitions and compete for the AITRL League Cup.
- Educational blogs on AITRL.org
- Introduction to Machine Learning tools, such as Python and neural networks
- More information on how to get started